PDA Sports Stats - Squash features on Palm OS the following:
Provides a method for collecting winners and errors during
a squash match by simply tapping your stylus on the appropriate
squash shot ( serve, forehand, backhand, drop shot, volley,
boast and kill shot).
2. Updates the game score (e.g. 3-2).
3. Updates the match score (e.g. 9:2, 4:0).
4. Provides the actual match time in seconds.
5. Automatically switches the server during the game.
6. Stores up to 5 events (points) and allows to Undo points.
7. Provides a 'Save' function to save an interrupted match.
8. Provides a 'Open' function to open an interrupted or
a completed match to continue or to view match and game
9. Provides a 'Delete' function to delete the unwanted
Stats or Interrupted Match statisticss from Palm PDA.
10. Provides an Option to select the match score format
- traditional (9 points, set 1 or
set 2 choice when game is tied 8:8) or PSA
11. Provides the sc (Stroke Conduct) button.
12. Generates the game and the match Instant Statistics
during the current match from File menu Instant Stats.
13. Generates the game and the match Summary and Detailed
Statistics from File menu 'Open Stats' for completed match.
14. Generates 'Play by Play' Statistics where each rally
(score, who served, who and how ended this rally, number
of hits during a rally and total hits) is recored in a
15. All statistics can be transfered into the PDA MemoPad
in Text and HTML format and from there transfered to the
PC ready to be published on internet.